putin speaking facts

Dakota

PRO
Reaction score

listen baby cupid, i know u live in a communist country as well, but at the end of the day

this is a promotion for a dictatorship, justifying having control over all by saying everyone is sheep around them.

if u had a voting system, u'd get that.

RIP brexit lol

• 1Informative
Reactions: Kremlin

Baby Cupid

Akatsuki
Reaction score

0flr idagf bout brexit, theresa can suck my balls

putin one of the dopest leaders frr0r american presidents puppets af , rf0lrf dictatorship?? wym??

• 1Like

I Are Ahmed

Loyal Player
Reaction score

listen baby cupid, i know u live in a communist country as well, but at the end of the day

this is a promotion for a dictatorship, justifying having control over all by saying everyone is sheep around them.

if u had a voting system, u'd get that.

RIP brexit lol
Ironically enough dictatorship would probably be best for a country rather than democracy

• 1Like

Dakota

PRO
Reaction score

Ironically enough dictatorship would probably be best for a country rather than democracy
thats like when u were elected SM and had like 1 player.

to be fair to you, not everyone can be a dictator yes but most thriving countries do have some sort of public opinion system that makes people feel included, not to say people aren't sheep. cause they are.

• 1Informative
  • 1Gross
Reactions: Kremlin and 2bitz

Tempz

Reaction score

Putin is a decent president and what he says here is true, but he manipulates the Russian voting system through corruption and intimidation so he's not really one to talk. He's more of a dictator than an actual democratically elected leader.

• 1Disagree

Kremlin

Reaction score

Agreed. Presidents are puppets that do what they are instructed whether they agree or not. MSM is great at brainwashing and manipulating people though and sadly, people do fall for it :/