Quest Guide: Swept Away

• You all were right, Dakota has always been a liar and a cheat. Thank you to everyone that have been looking out for me <3
    <--- This is him.

* Custom message by Zaya
  • Zaya I openly say always that you are the most gorgeous and stunning girl EVER and a dick headed cunt like dentvasion doesnt deserve an angel as you. #UK BTW #ALWAYS HERE #LETS DO IT XOXO

* Custom message by Yeetz
  • Started here and ended up in the real world, grateful for everything <3 ich liebe dich Travvvv ♡

* Custom message by Maltease
  • 1 year since i met you, im so happy to be yours <3

* Custom message by Black Kitten
  • AMIE IS THE COOLEST GIRL ALIVE

* Custom message by IEATPOTATOCHIPS
  • queen vicky sn

* Custom message by Granny Pker

Angeline

Camel Rider
Mar 24, 2014
Requirements:
40 Defence

Items Recommended (can be bought from the G.E.):

Amulet of glory (4) or have the Draynor lodestone activated
Super energy flask (6)
Vial of water

1. Teleport to Draynor then keep walking south till you reach this part near the Wizard's tower.

PmjQnHN.png

2. Talk to Maggie there.

gtviMZc.png

3. She will tell you she needs your help, after you accept she will give you a list of items that you need to get for her; Newt, Vial of water && a Broomstick.

3VZIbIt.png

kgmEPch.png

4. Getting the broomstick; teleport to Taverly or use a Falador teleport and walk there.

PGTaWp4.png

5. Once at the water mill place right in front of the lodestone go in and search the barrels to get a broomstick.

kPxDlKu.png

2NicGJ6.png

6. Getting the Newt; teleport back to Draynor and walk to the Wizards' tower, once you're there search the bookcase there and you'll find the Newt.

r5XEKkb.png

7. After acquiring all the items, go back and talk to Maggie again to give her the items she needed.

WxguSZJ.png

QUEST COMPLETE!

2d guy

Apr 18, 2018
noticed you made quite a lot of quest guides.. epic guides keep it going!