Reporting Amie and Lexa

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
Has almost as many likes as ur personalities Jerry. Super close race
I’m black Jerry is Asian I’m sure you didn’t know that bc your a random ass begger you didn’t even know him from day 1 the year he joined rs2 in like 2006 your just a dumb cuck mad bc a dude stole zaya from you not like you had a chance all you do is flirt with other girls while your with her n lie to zaya about you not flirting with them zaya is friends with all them girls you flirted with lmfaoooooooo so she knows when your lying and telling the truth and you lie every damn day you act as if you say the age you are yet your not the age you say you are you act like your underaged so be a good mutt and say “tldr” and type back your thread will get tooken down simply bc you start shit just like Jerry would lmfaooooooooo you start shit for no reason simply bc it’s someone else’s thread and you feel as if you need to post something so kiss my ass keep avoiding and nice quit on PlayWorld dented ass emo ass white pale ass trailer trash husky bitchmade nigga

Dakota

PRO
Reaction score
I’m black Jerry is Asian I’m sure you didn’t know that bc your a random ass begger you didn’t even know him from day 1 the year he joined rs2 in like 2006 your just a dumb cuck mad bc a dude stole zaya from you not like you had a chance all you do is flirt with other girls while your with her n lie to zaya about you not flirting with them zaya is friends with all them girls you flirted with lmfaoooooooo so she knows when your lying and telling the truth and you lie every damn day you act as if you say the age you are yet your not the age you say you are you act like your underaged so be a good mutt and say “tldr” and type back your thread will get tooken down simply bc you start shit just like Jerry would lmfaooooooooo you start shit for no reason simply bc it’s someone else’s thread and you feel as if you need to post something so kiss my ass keep avoiding and nice quit on PlayWorld dented ass emo ass white pale ass trailer trash husky bitchmade nigga
Fucking paragraph there again Jerry ur really pissed trying to prove ur not urself lmao

Amie

Supreme Donator
Reaction score
shut the fuck up kaleb

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
You talk a
*Jerry intensifies* dead lmao u hype up ur alter ego Jerry as well as fear it in one forum post stop triple posting my threads nigger
you talk all about Jerry yet what’s Jerry’s full name what’s his address his age favorite color do you know what school he went too? What college? Lmfaooooo do you know answer me it if you know Jerry so much

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
Let’s all see how much you know about Jerry since you claim to know him

Dakota

PRO
Reaction score
You talk a
you talk all about Jerry yet what’s Jerry’s full name what’s his address his age favorite color do you know what school he went too? What college? Lmfaooooo do you know answer me it if you know Jerry so much
*Jerry begins to smash his keyboard in anger* "YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!"

LOL ok Jerry

• Dislike
Reactions: Lexa

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
Come on tell us how much you know about Jerry? Don’t know bc your a better claimin to know anyone like Zaya but yet treat her like nothing else treat her like shit lmfaoooooooooo ever since the whole dagga one of your mates backed you up you thought insulting her would make you know her more when it made you turn emo

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
You talk a lot of shit Ik about E S G that emo ass better named coda oops sorry used to talk shit about you to everyone after you tried beggin her lmfaooooooooooo to date you yet you claim she was a homie of yours lmfaooooo you begged every little ass girl on that corrupted game now you come on here to do the same Ik all the games and lies you play everyone knows about you huge dented barn animal your thirsty as fuck tbh

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
But point being you claim to know about Jerry so I wanna know how much you know about his personal life lmfaooooo so we can all know that you don’t know him and your bad at lying about knowing the kid lmfaooooooooo

Dakota

PRO
Reaction score
Come on tell us how much you know about Jerry? Don’t know bc your a better claimin to know anyone like Zaya but yet treat her like nothing else treat her like shit lmfaoooooooooo ever since the whole dagga one of your mates backed you up you thought insulting her would make you know her more when it made you turn emo
Can't understand ur clout hunger for being Jerry. It's like simultaneously you pretend to both be him and to dislike him (yourself) lol

• Poop
Reactions: Lexa

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
And do you have any pictures of him like 5 pictures of him or 10 since you claim I’m him when I’m not lmfaoooooooooooo so I wanna honestly see this the truth lmfaoooo we know all that you don’t know him your just a follower that follows every pathetic troller yet gets bullied by them bc your as emo as a disabled moron tbh

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
Can't understand ur clout hunger for being Jerry. It's like simultaneously you pretend to both be him and to dislike him (yourself) lol
Answer the question do you know him anything about his personal life if no quit claiming he’s me and I’m him when I’m not him Jerry used to send a lot of pics of him to girls he dated they got his pics but you you act like no one knows you and they don’t have your pics when they do it already reached zaya reason why she doesn’t want you and has someone better then you

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
Get over the fact that you don’t know somebody and that zaya doesn’t want you go be emo since you struggling to reply back lmfaooooooo to me on forums like you do ingame dumb idiotic moron

Dakota

PRO
Reaction score
Stop spamming weird bastard I don't care if u use Jerry's photos or not why are u telling people that then denying being jerry

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
Stop spamming weird bastard I don't care if u use Jerry's photos or not why are u telling people that then denying being jerry
Your not answering the question Ik all about Jerry because he told me and his edates about him but you claim he dated you and that you know him so I’m asking tell me how much you know about Jerry since he’s Asian and isn’t black nor white lmfaoooooooooooo and quits games when ppl bully him out of his own game aka talkin shit n postin things that he says about them

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
You claim that you know him so I wanna know how much do you know about his personal life quit avoiding the question the more you avoid it everyone here will know that you don’t know shit about him and that your prob him tryna get closer to other girls simply because your thirsty as fuck like he is

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
Your threats don’t offend me because their pathetic just like you are you already been exposed on forums so why are you crying about me spamming on someone’s thread when I’m asking you a question and your avoiding it

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
So you admit that I’m not Jerry? After I told you constantly 100 times lmfaoooooooooo that I’m not him and you keep saying the name because your triggered and need attention since you have no one to love you anymore since you fucked your relationship up several times????? Lmfaoooooo