Reporting caspr , + requesting a rule for dickriders and retards

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

I think its really interesting how you all back out after getting mob mentality flamed.

Atleast dont pretend like you weren't instigating caspr, the day you joined you started flaming before you even put up your staff app. So really why do you pretend like you don't try to dish out just as much.. lol

Its funny how you'll come out and be like its not my fault then at the same time post flame on Maddie who is underage. Honestly shame lol

• 1Like
Reactions: CandyStripper

Zuda

PRO
Supreme Donator
Premium Plus
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

thank u for this important detail.
He an old man sexualizing that little girl.

I think its important we dont encourage pedophilia

Why he wanna grade her attractiveness anyway .

• 1Funny
Reactions: Amie

AngelzZ

Rules Enforcer
Rules Enforcer
Regular Donator
Premium
Reaction score

sad to go that far and flame an amazing server ^^

2d guy

Reaction score

@caspr u ugly as fuck l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Uta Uchiha

Reaction score

@caspr is a retard and should be banned.

First of all he goes OFF TOPIC ON HIS OWN THREAD. https://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/who-is-your-favorite-actor-actress-s-what-movie.10940/page-2?view=date#post-105569
Secondly, hes retard enough to tell a forum mod that shes breaking rules. This is why we need a rule for retards
Thirdly, this guy is dumb enough to flame the server:
34.png

35.png

+???????????????????????

And lastly, he is the most cringiest dickrider i've ever seen. When a iris-player flames, he will cry to every mod possible. However , when his "friend" flames, its all fun and jokes? this is why we need a rule to keep dickriders out of this server as this motherfucker just wont stop.

36.png

LOOOOOOOOL buffy isnt the only person hes dickriding, theres pookie chips, theres 100 more

Please ban this retard along with Kaleb the pedo
ban

caspr

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Caspr

If your reason for ban is off topic then ban almost everybody on that thread lol. Also I clearly did not say anything about any mod BREAKING RULES lol I have no idea where that came from.
And for you to screenshot messages on a different disc server is just funny thanks for the fame tho it’s cool to know I’m in your phone :heart::heart::eyes:

101WaysToMeetUrMaker

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score

If your reason for ban is off topic then ban almost everybody on that thread lol. Also I clearly did not say anything about any mod BREAKING RULES lol I have no idea where that came from.
And for you to screenshot messages on a different disc server is just funny thanks for the fame tho it’s cool to know I’m in your phone :heart::heart::eyes:
From another disc?
Flaming server is flaming no matter where it is.
So all ur apology stuff was just fake ty for proving LOL

caspr

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Caspr

From another disc?
This has nothing to do with my apology I apologized for what happened on the thread which had nothing to do with you:heart:

CrazyShyPanda

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score

From another disc?
This has nothing to do with my apology I apologized for what happened on the thread which had nothing to do with you:heart:
Guess ur two faced.m8

• 1Optimistic
Reactions: caspr

caspr

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Caspr

From another disc?
Guess ur two faced.m8

caspr

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Caspr

messages on a different disc server is just funny
????? RULE IS U DONT FLAME A SERVER NO MATTER WHERE IDIOT
I meant it to be directed at the ones who were in the convo lol it’s out of context. It’s lame to screenshot that stuff from weeks and weeks ago lol and to save it for a rainy day is even lamer

101WaysToMeetUrMaker

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Premium Plus
Reaction score

I meant it to be directed at the ones who were in the convo lol it’s out of context. It’s lame to screenshot that stuff from weeks and weeks ago lol and to save it for a rainy day is even lamer
dont shit talk and this wouldnt happen hah

Maeva

Reaction score

u were stupid enough to give another reason for report soooo its on Y O U

• 1Like
Reactions: IHeavenly

caspr

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Caspr

dont shit talk and this wouldnt happen hah
I’m not worried everybody went off topic lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu