Closed Reporting j0sh

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

hey i like to report that a player named j0sh randomly today starting flaming me some wouldn't call it flaming others would call it flaming but he basically told me to legit go die slowly then said "he might aswell die bc stella doesn't like him" i already know she doesn't tbh but telling other players to die slowly or telling them they might aswell end their life over a girl not liking them to me is flaming and i got screenshots and proof to back it up i also play to play i don't play when drama enters the game or when ppl troll/flame but here they are:
IMG_0320.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0322.JPG
IMG_0323.JPG
IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG
IMG_0326.JPG
IMG_0327.JPG

j0sh

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
j0sh

might aswell just be banned LUL nice pic quality 10/10 aswell <3

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Aldon

Aldon

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

idk why people in this game never use the ignore list. Like the game has it for a reason, can't take the flame add him to your ignore list done and finished use the IGNORE LIST

• 1Like
Reactions: j0sh

Kate

In Heaven With Shadur
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

>.< Okiee
flaming on medows is not allowed :o i will mute him so the message cant be seen on medows no more ^^
Muted Josh till he appeals on forums

• 2Like
Reactions: TarZane ZR and j0sh
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu