soz coda xx - grave digging posts

vectorgod

Legendary Donator
Reaction score

@Señorita unblock me from disc coda told me to post ur pic l0lll0l he just plays with girls feelings

Cuda

PRO
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

Can u not gravedig threads that r fake every single time u login thirsty bastard

Cuda

PRO
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

Wtf KMAOAOAO faggot why u saying all screens are fake stupid bitch cheating circle head liar
Because u dumb bitch my photo was inverted and they cut one whole arm off in my photo.

U weren't even here when that happened

• 1Dislike
Reactions: Blessed

Cuda

PRO
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

Funny how bullet didn't post entire client when he was botting at the time the thread was posted.

• 1Disagree
Reactions: Señorita

Señorita

Zelicious Forum Mod
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
IGN
Z4 Zaya

Funny how bullet didn't post entire client when he was botting at the time the thread was posted.
Bullets the best like myself. pls refrain from false accusations or you will be taken to the district court of law and order. Be warned.

Cuda

PRO
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

Bullets the best like myself. pls refrain from false accusations or you will be taken to the district court of law and order. Be warned.
Lmao pls arrest me officer. I concede I'll come with you of free will.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu