Swerve caught lying + hamz LOL! ty sara

BigGuyCia

Extreme Premium
Reaction score
IGN
bigguycia

Idk if i should laugh or what but swerve is a bigger liar than @orbimus:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_laughing:

He has been claiming he didnt talk to saris or dated her but each time saris had to prove the opposite because swerve is insecure r00000fl. hes insecure that saris might expose him and that amie will find out that she wasnt any special after all because everything swerve is saying to her is used on another girl

unknown-14.png

virgin Swerve said it was nothing more than just friends r000000fl hes micing her and leading her on while saris and her bf was fighting. sounds like @Dakota

Yrgbhrt1.png

r000000000000fl @Amie they miced many times where he told personal things and flirted. why is @Swervee denying he did that? hes even denying he talked to her but yesterday he got scared and threatened her in pms. this is just too funny

@Amie theres more to come but hope this opens ur eyes. ur smart u wont let swerve get to ur head and manipulate u like @orbimus did to @Blondie

btw hamz says he has saris on ignore snd they never cybered??
@Hamzburger

hamz is another liar r000fl look at his title how does he pretend he didnt talk to saris when they cybered?
unknown-16.png

this is NOTHING. theres much more and i cant wait for swerve and his friends to say its fake that is gonna prove my point r0000fl fucking liars virgins
@Amie be smart

DirtyGranpa

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

wowww so many affairs why arent I lucky like that :awesome:

Chilly

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

Oh well I belive Matt.

LadyStepMurder

Regular Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

matt got the evidence

Poopskin Amadeus

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

But why even deny? Just be honest about ur past

Paranoid

Reaction score

Idk if i should laugh or what but swerve is a bigger liar than @orbimus:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_laughing:

He has been claiming he didnt talk to saris or dated her but each time saris had to prove the opposite because swerve is insecure r00000fl. hes insecure that saris might expose him and that amie will find out that she wasnt any special after all because everything swerve is saying to her is used on another girl

unknown-14.png

virgin Swerve said it was nothing more than just friends r000000fl hes micing her and leading her on while saris and her bf was fighting. sounds like @Dakota

Yrgbhrt1.png

r000000000000fl @Amie they miced many times where he told personal things and flirted. why is @Swervee denying he did that? hes even denying he talked to her but yesterday he got scared and threatened her in pms. this is just too funny

@Amie theres more to come but hope this opens ur eyes. ur smart u wont let swerve get to ur head and manipulate u like @orbimus did to @Blondie

@Hamzburger

hamz is another liar r000fl look at his title how does he pretend he didnt talk to saris when they cybered?
unknown-16.png

this is NOTHING. theres much more and i cant wait for swerve and his friends to say its fake that is gonna prove my point r0000fl fucking liars virgins
@Amie be smart
Even hamz..

Equaril

Trippy <3
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

unknown-14.png

Yrgbhrt1.png

@Hamzburger

unknown-16.png

@Amie be smart
1 guy (saris) manged to get so many guys to edate LMAO her a game is real

• 1Friendly
  • 1Creative
Reactions: happy2trippy and Painful

DunkinDeesNuts

Extreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score

unknown-14.png

Yrgbhrt1.png

@Hamzburger

unknown-16.png

@Amie be smart
hamz and swervee dated the same girl no wonder they dick ride eachother

• 1Funny
  • 1Informative
Reactions: Painful and sanota

MasterKiller

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

maybe they are ashamed of saris and didnt wanna be honest about it

IHitBoom

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
IHitBOOM

unknown-14.png

Yrgbhrt1.png

@Hamzburger

unknown-16.png

@Amie be smart
im starting to believe matt is really looking out for his friends like amie and pookie..:emoji_confused:

• 1Like
Reactions: Jane

Jane

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

why am I not surprised by the actions of these kids Lmao even trannys would work of them lmao

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu