weird interactions

Dakota

PRO
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

so if u use swift gloves from sunfreet and use a ranged spec weapon special it basically doesnt do the intended special attack, and just fires the gloves special.

the gloves special is to fire a second bolt, also binding the opponent. RARE to occur, nice when it does.

However, if u wear a dark bow, and u use dragon arrows and use the special, it just does swift gloves spec. From my understanding, it should be firing 2 dragon headed arrows, and if the gloves HAPPEN to go off (dont think its possible tho) then its 4 dragon headed arrows. right now it just uses the gloves special.

Rune sword has no stats. Like its actually just +0 everything. Can this item have stats? I like rune sword. its cute.

Rune warhammer has no stats. it's also +0. Can this item also get stats? It's cute.

Zamorak arrows and bow does not have stats. It's +0. It's supposed to be a maple shortbow with added effects, i don't remember the full effects, can they just get stats instead?

They're colored shortbows. they're cute. I like them.

Can we get access to the elemental workshop? Maybe after achieving comp cape, so we can create rune ceremonial sword, which should be the same attack speed as a rune longsword by the way.

I'd like ceremonial 1-5 to be added in-game, as not ranged weapons. (currently all ceremonial swords attack as bronze arrows.)

happy2trippy

Melani <3
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Legendary Premium
Reaction score
IGN
happy2trippy

Requesting this thread to be deleted as it is not flaming f3.

• 1Funny
Reactions: orbimus

Sulfer

Hungry Sulfer
Extreme Premium
Reaction score

STFU

Harmful

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Regular Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu