Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Trusted Dicer
Regular Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
Harmful

So since thanksgiving is coming up I've decided to make a small little post asking you guys what makes you thankful

I'll start off, I'm thankful for my friends and my family because without them in my corner I wouldn't be the successful man I am today, I'm thankful for the life I live, I'm thankful for fried jalapenos because I can eat them all day everyday. I'm thankful for waking up every morning healthy and alive. I'm thankful for the people who were put in my life but sadly taken away from me. I'm thankful for the playworld community (at times) because you are all very unique people...

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody

1574782181054.png

Hamzburger

Loyal Player
Master
Supreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

Firstly I would like to thank Pookie Chips for being 10/10 mcdonalds best fries omg
I would like to thank @ne0h and @Divine for being my gay buddies r0000000000flr0f0r #gaylivation
I would like to thank Oblivation bls for always being unified and a team
Amity <34543 bls for being Amity :')
I'd like to thank our staff for always doing their best to make this lit
I would like to thank the events mods bls for always trying their best to make it active @Shadur @Venom @Harmful
Bls I am thankful for having good friends and family around me <3
I thank you all bls <234234
WAIT I FORGOT I'D LIKE TO THANK THE GUY THAT SERVES ME 10/10 FOOD AT MY UNIVERSITY
I would like to thank the vending machine for never running out of snickers
I'd like to thank the shower for always letting me sing in it

Aldon

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

I'm thankful for @Aldon :emoji_grin: for always being there for me and being a great person in general couldn't have done it without him

I'm thankful for being apart of this community and I'm grateful for all the people I met here. However I'm not thankful for my ISP? for blocking pw. I can't join the server which is the worst since I can't even be with my friends

• 1Like
  • 1Friendly
Reactions: God Pk and Harley

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu