Answered Who is your favorite actor/actress(s) & what movie?

More threads by caspr

Status
Not open for further replies.

caspr

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Caspr

I am an avid movie watcher and I love to hear about people's favorite actor/actress and what movie they love the most with them.
Please share your opinions with me so I can open my horizon to new films!

• 2Like
Reactions: Bixxie and Mehr

Señorita

Zelicious
Supreme Premium
Reaction score
IGN
Z4 Zaya

Well my favourite actor is Dakota Ehtrail. All his plays, skits and just in general all his screen-time has been on point with realistic acting that no one has ever seen or experienced before. I feel he has this naturally gifted talent where he can convince almost anyone with lies and make it seem like its the truth.

Kenni

Reaction score
IGN
Kenni

Shes the first one i calledd ugly cus she is ugly lol i will do ehat i want lol fuck outa here lil boy
Punk I am 24 years old woman and would beat you the fuck down. back off with your ugly personality cunt. The child you got on your profile I feel bad for him as you got a horrible personality dude.

YeeTz

#United Kingdom
Trusted Dicer
Regular Premium
Reaction score

@caspr nigger you genuinely stupid AF. u tryna be a staff member also and with ur rn behaviour u think u gna get shit???? fuck outta here 2faced cuck
u got ur staff app closed as even uk u not worthy and would never get dope supports like @Señorita did on her app https://playworldpw.com/forum/threads/forum-mod-application.10923

4real fuck outta here m8888. @Señorita giving forums to life while u getting jelly its not u. dumb pusy respect is earned over time now stfu wannbe staff member

Dakota

PRO
Supreme Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

Gerard Butler is an amazing actor. You should watch his GQ interview and his newer one about his top roles in films, for an Irish guy, he really has his American accent down.

It's interesting how he went from things like phantom of the Opera to 300. Total 360, quite talented.

I really like Jason Statham as well lol. He only plays one single role unlike the the other guy, but still his roles are pretty badass. Transporter had really terrible plot but the action was literally all him. Same with The Mechanic.

I guess my movie taste is kinda linear then. They both kinda do the same thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: caspr

suckyourmum

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Extreme Premium
Reaction score

Well my favourite actor is Dakota Ehtrail. All his plays, skits and just in general all his screen-time has been on point with realistic acting that no one has ever seen or experienced before. I feel he has this naturally gifted talent where he can convince almost anyone with lies and make it seem like its the truth.
i see what just happened l0l000ll0l0l0l0l0l00ll0l0l0l0l0l0

You being a staff member I find it very immature for you to bring negative energy into a thread that was going perfectly smoothly. @Señorita
Please try your best to keep this type of stuff out of my threads. Thanks.
stfu retard post in the correct section this is quick question and answers while ur thread is asking for peoples fav actors l0ll0l0 dont get mad when someone starts giving it tard

vectorgod

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

wrecked l0000000000000000000000000000000000

You being a staff member I find it very immature for you to bring negative energy into a thread that was going perfectly smoothly. @Señorita
Obviously I’m not mad, try reading what I said before talking nonsense. I asked a quick question in my thread so try reading a lil better, friend.
I’d appreciate it if people wouldn’t bring the pointless Bs into my threads. No need to get involved in something that has nothing to do with you.
u sound mad and boring tbh l2 use forums kid u asking peoples fav actors and start saying negative things when someone does? l0l pure fagggot

Equaril

Boss
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

This got me LMFAO.
Honestly, you saying this created a negative energy. This section allows up voting/down voting a post so just use that instead of being negative. Now look its more negative just purely out of your response. Get a crack of a joke and move on.

Infernzo

Reaction score

bro if anything...she just made this thread more fun to read... i think you made it negative man

how does the staffs dick taste? Lmaooo
and now you just making yourself look like a dick dude just stop

Terror Ace

Regular Donator
Regular Donator
Reaction score

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO sussport 100%
So SUCK ME THEN hoe
gay kid stfu b4 i ns u LOOLOLOLOLOLO

KentrO

Reaction score

hahahhahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhaha:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

• 1Agree
Reactions: Kenni

Maddie

Supreme Donator
Legendary Premium
Reaction score

Obviously I’m not mad, try reading what I said before talking nonsense. I asked a quick question in my thread so try reading a lil better, friend.
I’d appreciate it if people wouldn’t bring the pointless Bs into my threads. No need to get involved in something that has nothing to do with you.
Can u stop crying about literally everything ?
First u flame the server on discord and now u bitching on here.
Shut the fuck up ur unwanted

• 2Funny
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 2d guy, Kenni and Dakota

Kenni

Reaction score
IGN
Kenni

Back off my girl dudeee! you yourself just started emitting a negative atmosphere! quite frankly her post gave this thread life and is actually really funny. you need to grow up calling everyone ugly who calls you out as being the wrong one dude.

• 1Like
Reactions: 2d guy

Peo

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
xPeo

my favorite actor is Robert Downey Jr and ofc all of his iron man and avengers movies

• 1Like
Reactions: caspr

Snooken

Supreme Donator
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Oh man this thread just turned to something else instantly like the Amazon fire ROFL. @caspr you did the wrong call bud. Should just apologise so the heat can settle down
@Kenni LOL dying here:joy::joy:

• 1Like
Reactions: 2d guy

caspr

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
Caspr

....... Transporter had really terrible plot but the action was literally all him. Same with The Mechanic.
Brooooo the action in Transporter was BADASS all the fight scenes

Dakota

PRO
Supreme Donator
Regular Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

Are you fucking kidding me

• 1Agree
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: caspr and Señorita
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu