Answered why are some guys such jerks?

More threads by x3D MissMacho

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Some were born that way and some are that way or had parents and family members who were jerks to them and others

Kalebz

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Reaction score

One time there was me and my gf in the car when i had a gf and i told her to get my wallet out of the compartment which it never was in there and she opened it and said she couldnt find it and i told her to look harder so she put her face close to it and i slammed on the brakes and she headbutted the dash

Yeah guys are jerks

• 1Funny
Reactions: fluffygirl

X6VeNoM9X

Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator
Reaction score

One time there was me and my gf in the car when i had a gf and i told her to get my wallet out of the compartment which it never was in there and she opened it and said she couldnt find it and i told her to look harder so she put her face close to it and i slammed on the brakes and she headbutted the dash

Yeah guys are jerks
wtf

• 1Like
Reactions: fluffygirl

Amie

Supreme Donator
Supreme Premium
Reaction score
IGN
Amie

Yeah guys are jerks
fake story u never had a gf

• 2Funny
Reactions: fluffygirl and Kalebz

Kebab

Reaction score

You probably friend zoned the nice guy and went with the jerk guy
^
That's why. The jerks always try to talk theirself in. A loyal one tries to wait while having respect for a girls' feelings.

Dakota

PRO
Supreme Donator
Reaction score
IGN
E S G

^
That's why. The jerks always try to talk theirself in. A loyal one tries to wait while having respect for a girls' feelings.
I half disagree with this statement. I think most women (@Zaya ) isn't the type to remain with somebody who wouldn't advance their love aggressively towards them forever. However at the same time a no is a no, so after you get to that point you leave.

• 1Like
Reactions: Kebab

Kebab

Reaction score

I half disagree with this statement. I think most women (@Zaya ) isn't the type to remain with somebody who wouldn't advance their love aggressively towards them forever. However at the same time a no is a no, so after you get to that point you leave.
I 100% agree on that. I couldn't say it anymore better. But however, what I meant with the "loyal one tries to wait"-type of boy is: they settle down with the girl without a rush. Most of them will show their love in a different way by flirting, respect them, etc. Instead of most of the jerks; they just rush in and try to claim the girl as if it's their belonging. As you noticed, those are two type of showing love in an 'aggressive' way.
(I hope that makes any sense, but I still agree with your opinion. I can follow you in what you said.)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu