Answered why are some guys such jerks?

TarZane ZR

Loving Roses
Reaction score
Some were born that way and some are that way or had parents and family members who were jerks to them and others

Kalebz

Legendary Donator
Reaction score
One time there was me and my gf in the car when i had a gf and i told her to get my wallet out of the compartment which it never was in there and she opened it and said she couldnt find it and i told her to look harder so she put her face close to it and i slammed on the brakes and she headbutted the dash

Yeah guys are jerks

• Funny
Reactions: fluffygirl

X6VeNoM9X

Extreme Donator
Reaction score
One time there was me and my gf in the car when i had a gf and i told her to get my wallet out of the compartment which it never was in there and she opened it and said she couldnt find it and i told her to look harder so she put her face close to it and i slammed on the brakes and she headbutted the dash

Yeah guys are jerks
wtf

Reactions: fluffygirl

Amie

Supreme Donator
Reaction score

Yeah guys are jerks
fake story u never had a gf

• 2Funny
Reactions: fluffygirl and Kalebz